13 December 2014

Dream

Today after several sleepless nights, I had cuddled up into the lap of my mother;
Sleep came almost instantly in that all shaded paradise…
Suddenly I found myself in a dream; the strangest part was I knew I was in a dream;
There was a concrete reason for understanding this though;
Actually the circumstances I found myself in were not only impossible but also unrealistic
I was in some kind of a ferry; knowing it was a dream, the borders of vision were clouded;
My father who seemed to have accompanied me strangely sat at a distance, quite aloof;
I stepped on boar and rounded the corner to take a seat and at was rooted to the spot!
There sat in the ever calm aesthetic demeanor the very person who haunted me every living moment…
Calm as always, collected as always…sated…as always…

For several long moments, I stood there and drank in the vision in front of my eyes;
The other passengers didn’t seem to notice my strange behavior;
Well, obviously they wouldn’t after all it was my dream wasn’t it?

Anyways, so they passed my statued anatomy unmindful, I continued my vigil;
As though carried by some force emanating outside my body, my legs were moving forward
 

Even being in a dream, I could not step out of my revere;
As I sat down abreast the thalassic of respite, those orbs of holocaust seemed to scorch a hole into my soul…
Trammeled by a strange magnetism, I sat mummified; unmoving, unseeing, uncaring;
The inferno continued its demolition of my specter; the pelagian continued embrocating me…


And I sat there, hapless; hapless to its scald, hapless to its conciliation…

A large hand came up and tenderly enveloped my smaller ones with an even more gentle knead;
Awed, fascinated, overwhelmed, staggered I kept still as ever…
Suddenly, the ferry seemed to sway in turmoil; the ever stoic eyes flickered once in quiz,
I don’t know through what connection but the moment realization dawned in those eyes,
I realized what was happening too; the cognizance seemed to have been somehow exuded;
 

One last slightly grasp, one last fumigating scan, one last instantaneous…smile;
Then…the warmth vanished, the ocean vanished, vanished the all combusting blaze…
My tired eyes parted open, the dream had ended; the vision had left; the ardor as gone…
Arctic apprehension settled into the deepest core of my being, it was a dream
A dream that would never materialize, a dream where the ocean…smiled...
The astrals dimmed for a moment, the white pool turned crimson in protest;
A solitary cohort slipped past the blackened shore in humble testimony;
I crept closer to the ever present secluding shade I had nestled in,
Drawing on its all healing, soothing, blessing adore to bring the recognition forth;


It was a dream…


No comments:

Post a Comment